Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Estas son las cosas que me hacen extrañar hogar!

No quiero regresar a los estados unidos porque me encanta México y estoy divertiendo pero cuando hablo con mis padres o leo mensajes de mi familia, empezo extrañar mi hogar. ¡Dos semanas más, es agridulce!

Mis abuelos y mi tía me mandaron un e-mail hoy y fue muy amable!:

Memorial Day was so much fun with goood food and all were present except for one (you). Missed you much but know you are having lots of fun and an enlightening learning experience. It´s such a wonderful time in life for you and you are so serious about all your endeavors - we are so proud of you and your successes in life. You have set your goals and are meeting them on time and with much vigor and with the right attitude. As I said, let God be with you, be a part of your life, and improve your relationship with him every day - never failing to praise Him for his goodness, love and blessings. So long for now - Love from us three to you as always.

1 comment:

  1. We love you sweetie. Your blog is simply amazing. I am so impressed with how well you write in Spanish. I think you are falling in love with Mexico!

    ReplyDelete